I am all about Christmas, but this year I haven’t been feeling it. I have been head down working hard, like one of Santa’s elves, but tonight have decided that this is all about to change. Here are six items to get you in the Christmas Spirit.
- Nothing says Christmas like Christmas Pajama’s and Peter Alexander has launched his Christmas Unwrapped range. Perfect if you’re like me, or the Kardashians and want to be festive. Can someone please get me this Christmas Penny sleep tee?
- The next best thing to candy is these cute Candy Cane seated lip balms from Chapstick. The new seasonal flavours are so adorable and affordable and bring a touch of Christmas with me daily. Obsessed.
- Christmas for me isn’t Christmas without an Ecoya Candle to brighten and lift my room and senses. The one and only Fresh Pine Needles scent are a must have.
- Back to the Pj’s can someone please get me that Christmas Penny Sleep Tee I was talking about! Also pays to go in store this week as Peter himself will be in Auckland on Wednesday – you can get all the details here.
- Obsessed with Santa’s Belly Shower Jelly from Lush. What a way to start your morning than with a Christmas themed body wash.
- Finally, I am getting my digits into gear with some Jamberry Christmas themed nail wraps. The only problem I had was picking which ones to apply! So many choices.
What do you do to get into the Christmas mood?