Burt’s Bees is an American skin care and cosmetics company which is loved here in New Zealand. They strive to make people’s lives better every day — naturally. Burts Bee’s started from humble beginnings by selling home-made beeswax lip balms and hand salves at local craft fairs and it grew from there.
The products range from lipsticks through to lip balms and creams and of course, they are based on honey and beeswax.
Burt’s Bees can be purchased online and you may also find them at Farmers, Smith & Caughey’s and some Health 2000 stores.
Thanks to Burt’s Bees I have an awesome prize pack valued at over $100.
Head to my Facebook page to enter but here is what you are in to win.
– Moo Mooi Vanity Case
– Burt’s Bees Lipstick Tulip Tide Lipstick
– Burt’s Bees Bit of Burt’s – Pomegranate Lip Balm and Mini Lemon Cuticle Cream
– All Weather Lip Balm SPF15
– Burt’s Bees Naturally Red Lips Lip Layering set
– Burt’s Bees Foot Creme Coconut
Just let me know what you love about Burt’s Bees!