Nothing says motivation like new running shoes but it’s the right shoes that keep that motivation going all winter long.
I’ve been testing out my new Nike Free 3.0 Flyknits and they got me thinking… What makes these shoes so special and why is running my new fave? Here are five reasons I could think of while on my latest 5km run with the Nike+ Run Club.
1. No compromise on style – I’m not gonna lie, style is pretty important to me on all levels. One thing I love about Nike is that this is never an issue. My Nike Free 3.0 Flyknits are stunners, they are sleek and stylish and if you pop in store you will see that Nike’s latest clothing ranges feature the same colour palette meaning you can coordinate your look.
2. Flexibility – My Nike Free 3.0 Flyknits offer me flexibility like no other. With each step my feet have freedom. There is no over bearing control making my run awkward and this is down to the hexagonal flex grooves on the outsole of all three Nike Free running shoes. These provide a fuller range of motion, letting the foot adapt to the ground, while the special Phylite foam within the shoe’s sole offers lightweight cushioning stopping me from being weighed down and really just helping me get on with my run. No excuses.
3. Fuss Free – Whenever I wear my Nike Free 3.0 Flyknits I always think about how fuss free they are. This is seen mostly with the Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit and the Nike Free 4.0 Flyknit in which it is a seamless one-piece that conforms to the shape of my foot whilst offering support all at the same time. For me this was great. It’s kinda like a sock that I just slip on leaving a pretty fashionable runner. A LOT less bulky than my old runners!
4. Nike+ Run Club – What’s the point of getting new shoes if you cannot show them off right? Well I did! I took my Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit’s down to Auckland’s Nike+ Run Club and showed them off on the 5km course. I got lots of compliments but I also felt confident and quick with my Flyknits too. Nothing was holding me back.
5. Motivation – I’ve said it before but nothing says motivation like new running shoes, but it’s the right shoes that keep that motivation going all winter long. Ever since I’ve had my Nike Free 3.0 Flyknit’s I’ve been more motivated than ever before. As well attending the Nike+ Run Club, I have joined a second running group with friends because I tell you what, I have never ran so well as I did at Nike+ Run Club on Wednesday night. Not only did my new kicks keep me moving comfortably but running in a group really kept me on my toes and moving.
Bring on the pavements. This girl’s on fire.