5 Products I am Using To Protect My Hair (Not just beauty products!)
This year I am all about self-love, caring and nourishing myself inside and out. I have been doing some things a little differently this year and I wanted to share them with you.
- I have been taking Collagen powder - and in particular Adashiko Collagen Ultra, it provides multidimensional support for health, elasticity, and anti-ageing throughout the body. Repairs and strengthens from the inside out with superior antioxidant and anti-ageing support. As well as doing wonders for my skin it also works to strengthen and fortify hair, skin, and nails.
- A Silk Pillow Case - Yes it might have cost me just under $100 but ever since my Slip Silk Pillowcase has been my best friend. There are so many benefits to the Slip Silk Pillowcase I don't know where to begin, so lets think of it this way: cotton grabs your hair and twists it at the root throughout the night, damaging hair and causing bed-head in the morning, whereas slip silk is so gentle on your hair, it allows your hairstyle/blow-dry to last overnight.
- Olaplex Step 3 - The at-home treatment is a less potent version of the salon-exclusive No. 2 that can be used every 10 days to resuscitate dry, damaged hair. I decided if I was going to do a hair mask of sorts then I might as well get the very best. Olaplex is my new bestie.
- Hair free Sundays - Much like how one day of the week I go without makeup, I've been doing the same with my hair. No washing, no heat, no nothing. I've been letting it chill. Now I wash my hair daily and this once weekly detox as been helping with the oil production.
- The No Tangle brush - Loxy's first got me onto this brush when I had hair extensions and I have never looked back. The perfect brush to maintain your Loxy's extensions with. The soft but sturdy bristles glide through knots without damaging your natural hair or extensions.
What do you use to love your locks?