Top Six Travel Beauty Essentials to Pack For Your Summer Holiday
Packing has commenced, the essentials have been packed and those travel beauty essentials have been decided on. With a summer holiday on the cards for me - Los Angeles, Miami, the Bahamas, Vegas (just to name a few) I have lots to consider. Here are my top travel beauty essentials I have packed.
- Eleven Australia Miracle Hair Treatment. This product has 11 features that will look after my hair no matter what the condition making it the ultimate travel beauty essential.
- Hurraw! Lip Balms If I know anything I know that travel makes my lips dry! Lack of water + changing conditions wreck havoc on my lips so some TLC is needed. Nothing beats the natural Hurraw Lip Balms as a travel beauty essential - It is cruelty-free too.
- Rosenthal® Skincare The lovely Michelle has made me up a travel kit for my trip. They last 4-6 weeks and luckily for me my trip is 4.5 weeks! I am attracted to Rosenthal®'s skincare range as it is oil based and hand blended for demand. Also to restore skin post-holiday I suggest popping in for a Radiance Facial using Rosenthal®'s skincare to repair and restore the skin.
- Dermalogica Travel Size Multi-Active Toner Toner is a beauty essential, and Dermalogica's Travel Size Multi-Active Toner ($21) is alcohol-free, meaning it won't dry you out while you're traveling. Dermalogica has alot of travel sized products which is awesome for travel beauty essentials!
- Bumble and Bumble Full Potenial Travel Set. I fell in love with Bumble and Bumble last year whilst living in Sydney and now it is a must have! You can pick up the 3 piece set from Mecca Cosmetica ($55) This hair saving set works to reduce hair loss caused by breakage by 46% in just 4 weeks. The Shampoo exfoliates the scalp for healthy roots; the conditioner nourishes and reinforces hair strands to encourage strength and elasticity; and the booster spray targets strands prone to breakage and strengthens.
Shiseido Ultimate Sun Protection Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50+ Wetforce For Face/Body THIS PRODUCT IS AMAZING. Pick it up fresh while in Duty-Free and you will be rest assured that your skin will be protected from the elements. When it comes to travel beauty this is a must have.
What else should I pack and have I missed any travel beauty essentials?