Lets Talk Goals and The Tools That Help Keep Me Hustling
Hustle, verb, to obtain illicitly or by forceful action or best said by Young Jeezy "My hustle is nonstop. I never stop hustling" Like Young Jeezy, Kanye West and the alike I am hustling at the moment. Hustling for money, hustling for those goals aka a booty. I am hustling. Of course hustling ain't easy so I have a tool kit to help me stay on track. Here are these tools that keep me hustling.
- Asana Life is cray and to-do lists can go on forever, be overwhelming and lead me to ask where do I start, or what does this note even mean. I use Asana. It is the ultimate in to-do lists and it links to your phone, iPad and laptop. You can add in reminders and sort by a number of ways including due date and timing. AND IT'S FREE.
- Productive The Productive iPhone app is perfect for those mini goals like drink more water or aim to gym 5 times a week. It sets up daily reminders and it's pretty satisfying swiping a yes I did that. It helps build a habit. Currently, I aim to gym 5 times a week and do 30 mins of cardio twice weekly both goals are in productive.
- Snapchat So this might seem silly but every morning as I brush my teeth I watch my Snapchat stories. Why does this motivate me and help me hustle? Well, I follow quite a few athletes on Snapchat and watching them get their cardio in, go to the gym, eat on point well that motivates me and helps me achieve my workout goals. I might write a blog post soon on who I follow and why.
- Wordpress App on My Phone...or you could use pages Okay so time is important and it may surprise you to know that I write lots of blog posts from the gym on the stationary bike. Luckily for me I have a WordPress app on my phone I use and then when I am next on my laptop, I check, I tidy and I publish. Not only am I taking advantage of when I'm most active mentally I am also keeping that blood pumping for longer - In fact this morning I got so lost in writing blog posts that I ended up being on the bike for 50 minutes...opps.
- Spotify Music motivates me, it lifts my mood, it makes me smile. Spotify is a no brainer. I use it daily, multiple times a day.
So this is me. This is how I find my motivation, my hustle. What apps do you use?