Making Raspberry Chocolate Protein Ice Cream with my KitchenAid
Just because I have some bikini goals, well it doesn't mean I have to miss out on some treats! With the help of my KitchenAid, I have been experimenting making Protein Ice Cream. It’s also super quick and easy, and I generally have all the ingredients in my freezer, so I can make it at any time!
It’s best to use a high power blender for this recipe to break up the frozen fruit and ice. I use my KitchenAid. This blender makes light work of blending even the toughest ingredients including ice!
Here is what you need:
- 1 Cup Frozen Raspberries
- 1 Scoop Whey Protein - I used IC Nutrition Lean Whey in Chocolate
- 2 -5 ice cubes
- ¼ cup water
- A touch of Natvia sweetener and/or Fresh As Raspberry Powder
- To garnish I like to use Fresh As Strawberry Slices
- First, add water to assist with the blending. Then add your protein powder.
- Add the fruit and then the ice cubes
- Blend until mixed well. About 40 seconds in the KitchenAid
- Pop in the freezer for 30 mins - 1 hour and then enjoy
If you are looking for more recipes check out my Cauliflower Pizza base made with the Kitchenaid.
Let me know if you give it a try!